POLITICS IN THE PUB
I spent the first few months of this year listening to locals about what needed to be done. And since then I've set about doing the things people told me they wanted.
1. Secured $30 million to upgrade Dakabin train station.
2. Made the Petrie University a Priority Development Area for Queensland.
3. Helped save the Kallangur Bowls Club.
4. Delivered more than $6 million for new classrooms.
5. Defended the heritage Anzac trees.
6. Announced the highway upgrade from Pine River to Caloundra.
7. Won new Mango Hill exit signs.
8. Allocated an additional school crossing supervisor.
I know there's more to do. Come along on Friday 8 September and tell me your priorities for our Community!